Excess mucus, bloating and flatulence. Spreading redness around anus. What is the reason?

I have noticed more than usual mucous for a month now accompanied with bloating and more flatulance that is mostly mucous now. Now Im experiencing weeping redness in areas surrounding the anus but only seems to happen at night in morning. The area is now begining to sting and seems to be expanding. Can you please let me know what this might be? There is no odor to this and I feel flu like around the time it prepares to weep. Please help.....and thank you for your time!
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013