Excess moisture in tailbone, soreness, redness. Taken antibiotics. No relief

Hello, about 6 weeks ago, I noticed excess mositure in the tailbone ( butt crack) after I was on antibiotics, and used flushable is sore, red, felt like a paper cut, it seems to go away with treatments used , then gets to dry feeling, splits again, itches, burns, and resplits... I have tried vasoline, witch hazel, perioxide, monitstat, triple anitbiotic cream, talc powder etc.. like i said it gets better but comes back in no time. everything I have used has been one thing after another...If I dont feel relief I go onto try another item.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013