Excess intake of liquids, frequent urination, too much thirst

Hi, I m 21 year old, male, a college student, and currently uninsured in health care, so please don t ask me to go get a check-up because I can t afford it. I drink a lot of water in the daytime and whenever I eat there always had to be a cup of drink near by. About 1-3 cups per meal. Often time cold with ice. Water/pepsi however, I started to cut back on the soda . After I drink I always had to urinate a lot. Like 5-10 minutes everytime. It come out a lot and not small, clear too. At night I had to get up often and when it come out, like in the daytime, large amount and clear. I m very annoyed by this any idea. I do felt thirsty sometime that s why I thnik I drink alot of water; however, I don t get the frequent urinate part.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012