Excess hair growth, oligomenorrhea, swollen lips, body itching. Reason?

hi.I am 23 year old female.Height 5 feet 4 weight is 96 kg.I have a problem of excess hair growth and oligomanorrhea as well.on ultrasound I was diagnosed PCO .For the past four years I get swollen lips and severe itching on my whole body from time to time.It comes in episodes.irregular but sometimes get more frequent.I can t seem to find any relation with season or environment.At first it used to start when I ate eggs or tea.I have got myself tested for food,or environmental allergy but it was negative.When I get these attacks my lips and eyes swell and I can feel my ears getting red hot.It used to subside with rigix but becoming unresponsive lately.I dont get respiratory symptoms at all.No one in my family has this or any kind of allergy.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
According to my experience the Animal proteins are ngiving you problem.Your history also suggests.Stop taking animal protein .Milk is also animal protein.According to latest studies the harmone dependent diseases are due to milk,.Because milk also contains Bovine Female harmones wth react with Human Female harmones to give this kind of disease.
You completely stop taking milk and diary,No animal proteins.Honey is also animal protein.Synthetic vitamins are also animal protein.
If you Do this religiously you will get result in 3-6 months