Excess hair growth due to PCOD. Using finobald. Will my baby be effected by it?

Hello Doctor, I am Esha(Female) 30 yrs old. I have PCOD problem. due to that i haev excess hair growth in my face. So i went to dermatologist to consult the extra hair growth problem. He prescribed Finobald 2.5 mg( Finasteride ) tablet and asked me to continue for 3 month. I started taking 1 tablet every day night from Feb 2012 onwards. I took the same tablet for Feb,Mar ,Apr 2012. I did my pregnancy test on April month, i got to know that i am pregnant. After that i stopped taking the tablet. Now i am searching the side effect of the tablet, it is telling like there will be some birth defect for the male baby. Now i am 4 month(14 th week) pregnant. I am worrying about the baby and I am looking for any expert advise on this. Please provide your suggestion..
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012