Excess body heat, nausea, dizziness, on very little exertion. Blood tests done, low magnesium. Treatment?

I have a problem with overheating. I get nauseous and sometimes feel faint. This happens after very little exertion. My husband and I love to fish but I can t last an hour on the boat without having to put an iced down towel around my neck . Once I overheat, it takes at least an hour to cool down. I ve been to my doctor and he s run all types of blood panels on me and everything looks good. My magnesium is a little low. I don t dare exercise. It even happens after a shower, I have to sit down under a ceiling fan to cool down.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012