Excess bleeding in first intercourse

I AM 24YEAR FEMALE,AFTER THE FIRST INTERCOURSE WITH MY PARTNER,BLEEDING IS CONTINUE FROM LAST TWO DAYS 7 I FEEL WEAKNESS ALSO, IS IT NORMAL PLZ HELP
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

i had the same thing,and all i could do was wait...and i had bleeding for three weeks:/ and it was normal,i guess they had said! intersting to me,but it works! hope things work out well for you! look for mine above and help please,its called...sex,again!

thanks!

Anonymous's Response

If it is heavy bleeding then I advise you to rush to a Gynec. Or if it is slight bleeding, then it is normal and you should not worry. Also abstain from further intercourse till this settles.