Except proper diet,exercise and medication What else can be done in order to reduce blood pressure?

What else can I do in order to reduce my mother's blood pressure from 200/100?
My mother is 78 years old and is under the following medications: Atcand, Hypotense, Focid, Comodin. She is also taking Omega 3, court & orange juice, pineapple, pears, peaches, green pepper & court. She is doing half an hour of exercise every week, and she is taking a walk every day of about an hour. Current blood pressure 200/100. Her blood pressure is very high especially in the morning. What else can be done in order to reduce it?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Hypertension should be treated for the underlying causes like cardiac disease, renal disease, or any vascular disease, hypertension should be classified under a certain category, for that only her primary physician can identify the class under which her hypertension may be classified. The medication you specified does not include any anti-diuretics, which is very important factor because we need to decrease the volume in the vascular system. So the ideal thing you need to do is to admit your mom in a hospital.