Evidence of SMA syndrome as part of the chronic ischemic picture after SMA arteries ligated. Recommendations?

I am a patient (51 yrs old) who has chronic ischemia to my small intestine after having had my celiac and sma arteries ligated and patch angioplasty . Currently, there is evidence of SMA syndrome as part of the ischemic picture. I have no other things going on... just an ischemic belly...a hard thing to just live with. Only palliative measures fall w/in my primary care physician s scope. My family wants me to pursue assesment at a center where experience base with this rare presentation is greater than in West Michigan where we live. Question is: would that effort be worth it and what center would offer the most benefit?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013