Everytime after I shave my pubic hair, it itches badly, What should I do ?

What should I do ? I shave with a leg razor, and conditioner. I don t use shaving cream it makes my legs dry... so what should I do/use? Best answer gets ten points. Thanks in advance. x thanks for all the answers. :) except you sick pervs who say Take a picture I M ONLY 14...CREEPS!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
As a guy I say don't shave it , it scratches us too when females do this and it starts to grow out a little. just trim it close with scissors. It is more comfortable for both of us. ( I know you are only 14 , but one day you will have a man , and I want yo know we really do not like it shaved.It will make you seem like a little bitty girl and make us guys think you are to young and immature. Your legs are not pubic hair.. for those you need a liquid body wash lathered up on your legs and shave..( I just asked my girl & she has smooth legs j