Everything tastes of pepper. Is it a sign of infection? Why do I feel tired or dizzy?

HI, For the past 2 days everything I eat tastes like pepper (like salt and pepper, not capsicum) I kind of have the taste at the back of my mouth anyway. There is no sign of any infection, I checked my tonsils, they are not sore, inflamed or anything like that. I don t have a fever , but I feel very tired, and a slight headache . I also feel a little bit dizzyish, kinda like I m not in my body if that make any sense? Not sure if I should be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012