Every time head is moved, Adam's apple rubs and clicks off . Have elevated mods, fatigue. What's this ?

Everytime I move my head left, right, up or down my Adam s apple rubs and clicks off what seemingly is my thyroid . This has been going on for the past year along with elevated moods l, depressed moods, fatigue , short day - two day bursts of energy and back to depressed mood. Completing school work has become increasingly difficult. My op said the clicking sound was my spine and sent me to PT l. My physical therapist said the clicking sound has nothing to do with my spine and is coming from the front of my neck .
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013