Every now and then i use to get panic attack

I m a 17 female, and there is something wrong with me, i know its sounds silly but i am scared of literally everything and panick over everything. its getting to the stage now that its making me upset because i dont feel like myself
Asked On : Tue, 23 Nov 2010
  Anonymous's Response
What you are going through does not sound silly. It is a very common problem that people go through. Because you are 17, I assume you are likely about to graduate from high school. This is a huge change in your life, so if this is the first time you are experiencing this anxiety, it is likely a result of the coming change. I encourage you to seek help from a professional. This condition is treatable and you can be helped. I recommend using to search for a licensed psychologist near you. Talk it over with your parents and then pursue getting help. I hope you are better soon.