Every evening dizzyness, struggling to move, headaches , sick, warm to touch, on calpol, mornings ok. Suggestions?

Hello, the last few evening my daughter who is 8 has been complaining of feeling dizzy, struggling to move, headaches , feels sick and feels very warm to touch. I have given her calpol as there is a bug going round school but this is now the forth night with the same thing, bed very early and she will sleep other than when she calls out to get help to go to the bathroom. She is normally fit and health and i dont want to keep giving her calpol every night. When she wakes in the morning she fine, not temp, no dizziness or anything. Should I take her to the doctors or is there something else i can do to help her? MAny thanks
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012