Even after taking phenagren for my depo provera birth control shot why my vomitting and dizziness not become less ?

I was about a month late for my depo provera birth control shot and the day that i got the shot i started to feel very weird. It has been about a week since i got the shot and i have been feeling very nauseated and sick. I have been vomiting and get very dizzy frequently. I have recieved a prescription for phenagren but it is making my symptoms worse. What could be the cause of this?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011