Even after taking decapeptyl injection i am not able to conceive and my period comes with dark colour clots and I have been told to undergo a letroscopy

Dear sir/madam please find the below query and my details. age: 28yr weight:54 height :5.2 married: 2.5yrs I was facing problem of irregular periods. i consul my doctor she suggest thyroid test which was very high 40 but after taking medicine it comes normal now. and my periods also regular.after this we tried for 2 months but not able to concive. than doctor put me on letroz tablet from 3rd day of my period to 5 days from 9th day doctor did my ovulation study on 11th day she give me decapeptyle injection, than on 13th day i ovulate, after this from 15th day i took duphaston tablets for 14 days. but two month passed with this treatment and i am still not conceived and my periods comes with dark colur clots. doctor suggest the same treatment for one more month. after this she will do my letroscopy. Will you please suggest me any other treatment for my this problem i dont want to go for letroscopy thanks regards
Asked On : Tue, 27 Sep 2011