Even after having medicines for polycystic ovaries there is no sign of period also what are my chances of pregnancy ?

Hi Doc, I am 28 year married woman trying to conceive but not successful yet. I have PCOS but for the past years I used to have regular menstrual cycles ranging abt 32- 38 days. We started having unprotected sex since November 2010 but didn’t conceive after two months of trying. I had my last periods on 4th of January 2011 and no periods after that. I have done HPT but all –ve. My doctor did an untrasound and found Polycystic ovaries and also my TSH was on a little higher side. LH and FSH ratio was almost 3:1 (which means I didn’t ovulate this month at all ?). My endocrinologist gave me Thyroxin 25 mcg (once a day) and Metformin (500 mg for 15 days and then 1000 mg). Also my gynac gave me Duphaston 10 mg to have for 5 days. I started all the above medicines on the same day. Today is 7 days past finishing Duphaston but no signs of periods yet. I am not sure what is happening to me. Doc, Please advice me on this. Also please let me know if I can get pregnant ?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011