Estrogen tablets prescribed before IVF. Missed taking medication. No periods. What to do?

i am going for ivf .for that doctor has prescribe me estrogen tablet called premarin for the first cycle 4thday to18th day, and second cycle both premarin and meprate 10mg from 19th day to 28th day. But by mistake i have taken the second cycle tablets instead of first cycle tablet premarin and meprate 10mg, because of this my monthly periods date is not come in this month particular date 9th. So please give me the correct adive how to slove the problem I am facing.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013