Essure tubal placement, CT scan shows lesion on kidney, family history of renal cell carcinoma, nephrologist consultation required?

I recently had some complications following a Essure tubal placement and had to get a CT scan completed which showed retroperitoneal lymph nodes a 3cm midpole lesion on my left kidney. I did MRI yesterday which stated this is Bosniak Cat 4 midpole lesion. My gyn thinks it doesnt warrant any further evaluation. My mother and grandfather had renal cell carcinoma . I am only 32 years old. Do you think I should forward my scans to a neprologist for evaluation?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012