Essential tremor in right hand, diaphragm, chin, back of throat, fluid leakage from ear. Suggestion?

i have essential tremor . I m 59 years old. It started in my neck, more like cervical dystonia especially when I tried to hold the tremor back. As the years progressed, my head begin to tremor more and more and now I have the tremors in my right hand, diaphram, chin , and sometimes in the back of my throat. I ve even had tremors in my right leg from time to time. In the past year the tremors are beginning on the left side, mainly my thumb . I have had tinnitus mainly in my right ear, but it s spreading to my left ear, with different musical tones, mainly in my right ear. For much of my life, my left ear would go deaf for a second and i would hear a low musical tone and then my hearing come back. Now my right ear has done that a few times. it will go deaf for a second. An ENT said it was possible I had, I forget the term, but some kind of leakage of fluid in my middle ear . I ve also have developed a clicking sound mainly in my right ear. Do you think the ear problems would be related to the essential tremor. Recently in my left ear, it went deaf for a second and I heard a musical tone so loud it hurt. I don t know if I should talk to a neurologist on an ENT. All of the symptoms worsen under stress. I recently went into the hospital with severe PTSD. but I don t think that has anything to do with it unless the medications they have given me exacerbate the problem.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012