Esophagus feeling tight after having pot brownie. Putting more effort on breathing. Reason?

Hi doctor, so last friday i ate a pot brownie for the first time. Normal high, nothing bad. Next day, at night, i was eating a large sandwich when i felt like my esophagus was a bit tight. Like something was stuck in my throat . I ve had this for a week. I can swallow , eat, breathe normally, but breathing takes slightly more effort than normal. After i eat, i feel like something is tight in my chest , it s not painful but it s annoying. What do you think this is? No i don t do any other drugs, never had this feeling before, no puking or any other symptoms.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012