Erythrodermic Psoriasis, taking caps, leg pain. What is the treatment?

I started from 30th March 2013, methotrexate 15 mg once a week after dinner . And the 25 mg Acetitrin one morning and one in the evening after meals for Erythrodermic Psoriasis which I am suffering from since the last one year. There is 10-15% improvement in my condition, body is still 100% full but scales are thinner. Now my problem is that when I stand continuously for more that 10 minutes my feet and lower part of legs start paining and feel like to lie down. I feel ot is Edema and if it is so what is the treatment for this pain which has made me immobile. Please help with your suggestions. Jagdish
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013