Eruption on scalp, painless, itchy, turning crusty. Suggestion?

I HAVE ERUPTION ON MY SCALP , WHICH ARE PAINLESS AND ITCHY BUT BECOME CRUSTY AFTER A DAY OR TWO.CRUST IS NOT SCALY BUT WET CRUST. I REGULARLY WEAR CAP DUE TO SOME SPIRITUAL PRACTICE AND HAVE LONG UNCUT HAIRS. THE SCALP ERUPTION HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED AS SEBORRHEIC BY MY DERMATOLOGIST . I AM IN HABIT OF TAKING EXTREMELY HOT FOOD. MY CORTISOL LEVEL MORNING SAMPLE IS AT UPPER BORDER SOMEWHERE 22....CAUSING HYPERGLYCEMIA ALSO. BUT OVERALL MY BODY IS FIT AND FINE TODAY. SKIN PROBLEM IS SINCE 15 YEARS BUT SCALP PROBLEM IS RECENT SINCE 2 YRS. PLEASE SUGGEST! DR SANJAY THAKUR HOMOEOPATH
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013