Erratic heart rhythm, drop in pressure, chest rattling, pain around sternum, difficulty in sleeping on front and sides, no digestive problems. Prescribed reflux tablets. Suggestion?

Hello I am a 47 year old male. A couple of weeks ago after teaching a dance class (I am dancer/ teacher) I came home with an erratic heart rhythm and drops in pressure and was consigned to bed. Since then I have had an ecg , blood test and 24 heart monitor but they have all come back normal. Sometimes the pulse is normal and at others throughout the day it can become markedly erratic, chest rattling and localized pressure/ pain around the sternum which subsides with relaxation. When I am dancing or active all seems normal. I am also now having problems sleeping on my front and sides because of the pressure and change in pulse rate. I feel I may have pericarditis but my doctor, today seemed to have ruled this out and prescribed reflux tablets though I have no digestive problems that I am aware of. And advice would be helpful, many thanks,
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012