Erotic very early. How can I solve this? Why is discharge soon in first attempt?

Hi, i m a male banker. my daily schedule is usually hectic for more than eight height is 5 6 n weight 70 kg. i use to ride bike everyday for more than 15 km. i have a problem of getting excitement just coming in touch with my girl friend. i become erotic very soon n not continued for more than 10 mnts. when she start loving(including sucking) me i got discharge within 2-3 mints. it takes 30 mints time to get once again excited and this would last double comparatively than first attempt. i feel bad when i got discharge soon in first attempt. kindly suggest me what should i do. thanks and regards, your fan
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012