Erection stops almost instantly if not concentrating and having swelling. What could be wrong ?

Got a little to aggressive during sex 5-6 days ago and had a sharp pain at the base of the penus (top side). Seconds later noticed a swelling on top left side. Next day penus was purple 3/4 of the way up. Have since had sex 1 time with some pain, erection seemed somewhat full, thought everything was ok. The sensitivity has been affected and noticed today while urinating, main vein (top side) seemed to have been cut and not going all the way up the penus. I feel as though this vein has ruptured and is going away. I had a similar situtation in my leg and the vein is totally gone. My question, if I am right, how many days before main vein can t be repaired after rupture? I have always had quick response from initiation of erection. It now takes lots of concentration and then erection stops almost instantly if not concentrating.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Nov 2010