Erection problems post using minoxil 5%, VB7 forte tablets, stopped intake. Have I done the right thing?

Hi Doctor, I am having the hair loss problem. My age is 28(Single). I met one of the dermatologist in hyd. They suggested minoxil 5%(Apply morning and evening 5 sprays i.e 1ml )and VB7 forte tablets(daily 1). I used 3 weeks continuously, hair fall controled and i felt like i couldn t able to keeping an erection . More over its not my feeling, its true. I used to woke up very hard, now that is not happening. I stopped using these. Again i am back. U might have seen many people, can u please suggest me whether i took the right decision or wrong. Thanks in Advance.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012