Erection problem, viagra, testosterone, cholestrol, eosinophils high, back pain, penegra 100 mg, ascard

My age is 31 years and i am having erection problem , it appears 1 year ago when i tried to have sex but i was unable to maintain erection, i used 100mg and then 200 mg Viagra but it doesn t work at all, i tried to cure it by improve healthy food but no gain, i got married 3 months ago and problem still the same, i hardly consummate my marriage, now my erection timing is very low, my sugar level is Ok, my testosterone level is 343.80 ng/dl, my cholestrol level is 184, Eosinophils is 8% which is high and SERUM IgE is 316. i mostly feel back pain and i sleep alot, and dont have any tention, my wife is very supporting. now i am using Penegra 100 mg and some time Ascard. please help me out i will be very thankfull to you.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012