Erection problem during intercourse, masturbating regularly, low testosterone, tadalafil

I have problems maintaining my erection during intercourse. I ve checked several possible causes. Over-masturbation could be a cause since I ve been masturbating regularly since I was 14-15. I am 27 now. I don t think it s physical because I still get morning erections and while masturbating. Another possibility would be low testosteron because of the regular ejaculation . I ve read something about cGMP. I know many people have problems maintaining erection. I m just trying to find the cause for me and eliminating the other options. I am currently traveling for a long period of time, so I have no immediate option to get a full physical. I ve been trying taking extra vitamins like zinc (to raise testosteron levels) and ginkgo. Trying to eat as much fruit and food that help erectile dysfuntion, such as papaya and watermelon and nuts and even chocolate. If it s a psychological thing, what can I do besides keep telling myself not to worry and relax? I was thinking about temporarely taking tadalafil until I get back home and manage to get a full body check. Is it advisable?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012