Erection problem. Had triple bypass surgery, developed Peyronies disease. Any remedy?

Hi. My husband had triple bypass surgery 7 years ago now. His problem is that shortly after his sex drive went from super high to none at all. We asked the doctor about it and he kind of laughed. He also developed Peyronies disease . He got the shots for it but nothing worked. It seems to have gone away somewhat but he would rather go online and chat with other females and masterbate to and for them than be with me. He said it takes 45 minutes for him to masterbate. If he gets an erection it is very small now. He was never small. It has made it so I have lost all feelings for him. I feel like it is all my fault and that he is tired of me. What can I do? I know he feels like he is no longer a man because his penis is 1/4 the size it was.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012