Erection not strong enough before intercourse. Can I be suggested a permanent solution?

Dear Dr. Good day ! I am unable to maintain a harder erection when i am about to start the intercourse. I get solid erections normally. But when i am with my gf and trying to penetrate it goes softer. I have been masturbating since 2 years. the frequency is 4 times / month almost. Plz help me. I am going to get married soon. What should i do? Any permanant solution? i have quit masturbation now. Shaft has become spongier even when erected. Thanking in advance for reply.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
There are four stages of sexual act.
Arousal,Erection,Ejeculation & lag period.
You can increase the timing between erection & ejeculation by start stop start technique.
There is always difference between masturbation act & actual act with girl do not compare both.
You have to deal with fantasy in masturbation & you are free to apply pressure while in actual sex you have limitation of pressure & there is always performance Anxiety.
So nothing to worry for your erection hardness .
Wish you happy marriage life.