Erection not as good as earlier after taking UTI treatment. Advice?

i was treated for uti after running urinalysis and urine mcs, the culture yielded S aureus which was sensitive to levofloxacin . i took 500mg of it for 10days. when i had the infection i also had very weak erection and inability to sustain erection. upon starting the treatment i had remarkably improvement with the ED. now that i have completed the treatment, the ED is better than wheni had the infection but my erection is not as good as it use to be. please i need your help
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012