Erection and ejaculation problems, maybe due to doing kegel exercises or side effects of Carbatrol. Any natural remedy?

Hello, I am in my early 30 s, and have had difficulty achieving lasting erections for the past 2 years. In sexual encounters, when I do achieve erection (albeit weak), I typically have problems with premature ejaculation (seemingly due to length of time it takes to achieve erection, in my opinion). I suspect this issue is due to one of two things: 1) The fact that I take medication for a neurological condition (Carbatrol) 2) Damage I did by doing Kegel exercises, as evidenced by pain in my perineum area (specifically right testicle , underside area). I notice the pain after flexing the muscle regularly now. I will be making an attempt to discontinue my medication in the near future, and am curious to see if that will have any effect (as it seemed to temporarily help when I reduced dosage of the medication sometime ago, but could ve easily been psychological). Although, I noticed this issue not long after the pain that emerged from the excessive kegel exercises (which I initially began in order to control premature ejaculation), which has led me to believe the issue might be related to the injury. I should note: I ve seen a urologist for this issue, and tried antibiotics (which didn t really help). I have also seen some recent positive results from engaging in a more rigorous jogging regiment (in which erections have been, often times, much stronger than I ve seen in the past 2 years). However, I still find it difficult to maintain enough of an erection to perform with a partner. Is it possible this is due to an apparent kegel exercise injury? And if so, is there anything that can be done to better the issue, without the use of drugs? Thank you so much for any advice you can provide! J.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012