Erectile problem, attracted to males, high BP. What treatment should I take?

Hi Doctor, I m 30 year old Male. I have high BP for past 6 years and taking medication . I have problem with erection (from my young age itself, not after BP) and my penile size is small and thin. I had sex with few guys as I m attracted to Guys. I m getting erection whenever I think about Guys alone and the erection wont last long, If I deviate my thought from sex, the erection is no more very soon. I m confused about sex, I like to get married to a girl, only If I have confidence that I can able to have sex with girls. Please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012