Erectile dysfunction while masturbating or doing sex. Stomach feels hard, burning sensation while passing urine. Cure?

about two years i feel erectile dysfunction ,when i do masterbat or sex in one or two months i feel that my stomach is very very hard as swelling in stomach and when i pass urine there is very burning mixturation in urine and when i check the urine in lab there are pus cells and rbc shows in it i do ultrasound of my whole abdomen and there is nothing abnormal in it . I feel very anxiety so pls suggest me that will be the way for me
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012