Erectile dysfunction, weakness, memory issues, have hair loss, penile discharge. What do the symptoms indicate?

Hi..Doctor... this is Eswar... from hyderabad [AP].. my age is 25. I have been suffering from a problem for more than 8 years.. [ since 2004]. My problem is i'm having penile discharge... due to that im getting so much of bone loss & muscle loss & etc... when i pee, after toilet [ excretion], and normal time im having that... due to that i got physical changes, and unable to breathe also... i lost so much of bone and muscle.. due to these i got some other problems also such as... erectile dysfunction, physical weakness, mental weakness, sexual weakness, memory loss, hair loss, and depression... i used so many medicines but its not cured...still im suffering from this problem... plz can u suggest me to whom should i consult? what can be my problem?

I didn't have any bad habbits [ like smoking, drinking, prostitution]. but i had an habbit of masturbation at my age of 13, 14 years... i did it daily... Is there any problem with this..? plz explain..

my email id... YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013