Erectile dysfunction, unable to maintain erection. Taken pills. Why?

I am 25 years old and I believe that I have erectile dysfunction. I can only have an erection every two or three days and sometimes when I do get it up, I can't maintain it. Is there anything I can do to besides take pills to help my situation? I am a very active and healthy individual and I eat healthy. This didn't start occurring until late January and prior to that I was able to have sex every day if not multiple times a day. Is this common in young adults? Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013