Erectile dysfunction, testicle swelling after bowel movements with abdominal pain, history of low testosterone. Are they related?

I have been experiencing erectile dysfunction now going on about 3 years. Viagra , cialis , or nothing else has helped. However, one of the symptoms that I have experienced has been swollen testicle or testicles immediately following a bowel movement , along with some abdominal pain when this occurs. There has also been some minor testicular pain even before a bowel movement. I have had extremely low testosterone as well and think that each of these issues are associated with one another. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012