Erectile dysfunction, snoring at night post smoking cessation. How can I fix my problem?

I am 30 year old male. I think I may have Erectile Dysfunction . I can get an erection but not a strong one. I was a smoker for 10 years. A pack of cigarettes every 2 days. I recently quit 6 months ago. I snore at night. I exercise now which helps. I tried Yohimbe & Ginko Bolva which are herbs which help but I cant seem to get a good erection without them. And definitely not on days I have a few alcoholic drinks. What can I do, to fix my problem?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012