Erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, penis irritation, sperm leakage. Treatment?

i am 24 years old i cant get full errection.and it also not stay long time.what i ll do now.please tell me what is my problem now. is there any chance to cure my problem completely.at early morning time i got full errection. after sperm comes out next two or three days i feel some pain and irritationin my penis .what i do now doctor
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. All the problem you are mentioning here are mostly psychological at your age. And there should be other prominent symptoms. You cannot term it as erectile dysfunction because, there is no proper symptoms in your case. Psychological erectile dysfunction is common and is fully treatable. Anxiety and apprehension about sexual future causes this and anxiety about future always is a trouble and increases trouble.

You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care, www.healthcaremagic.com.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.