Erectile dysfunction, increased weight, regular workouts, hydrocele on left testacle, shortness of breath while jogging, curved penis, prostate ok. Any idea?

I am a 62 yr old male. I have been experiencing ED for about the last 5 years. I work out regularly (3 times per week) My weight has gone from 205 to 235 in the last 10-12 years. I am 6 ft 2 inches tall and everyone says I look like I m in good shape. I do have a hydrocele condition on my left testacle. It is about the size of a fist. My doctor has tried viagra , has checked my testosterone , my bllod pressure and pulse rate are ok. I quit smoking in 93 although I do have some copd . I have some but it doesn t seem like any more than before, curvature of the penis. My doctor doesn t feel that the hydrocele is the problem. I do experience a bit of shortness of breath when jogging (slow jog in 1/4 mile increments). I read about artery disease, liver disease etc. but nothing seems to connect. Prostate is ok. Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012