Erectile dysfunction, early ejaculation during masturbation, ejaculation on talking to girls. Remedy?

hello sir, when i going to musterbation its take to much time to fall. and there have sense when i musterbating and my penis is not hard that time, and sir i doing oral sex thats why when i going to musterbate then i have to seen porn for hard my penis , and i hv dhatu rog like when i talk with my girlfriend then some jelly come out from my penis. sir if help then i will be very greatfull to you, thanxz you
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Sex is in our mind & not in organ.
You get less excitement & you have to watch porn for it is a best example of it.At the same time when you talk to girl friend you have discharged.
Just leave all your tension regarding sex.
This will help you to get more parasympathetic stimulation gives you more strong excitement.
Don't go for too much sex frequently.
As excess is always poison.
If you have discharge all ay then consult your doctor to rule out any infection.
Thanks.