Erectile dysfunction, dry and flaky skin on head of penis, skin cracks on erection causing multiple small cuts, burning otherwise. Remedy?

im having erectile disfunction, im not getting an erection very much any more. on top of it all i have dry skin on the head of my penis , it flakes and when i get a good erection the skin cracks and then it leaves multiple small cut s on my penis head. also when i loose the erection the spot with the dry skin has a very light burning sensation under the skin, what should i do
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012