Erectile dysfunction after taking cholesterol, high BP medicines. Want to try Erectzan. Is it safe?

I am curently on Cholesteral and a High Blood Pressure Med and I am thinking about trying a Pill for erections because I have not been able to be my usual self since the High blood pressure med this is something I have not needed or tryed before. I am 48 years old and for the most part Healthy the Product is called ErectZan it is all Natural and I want to make sure it is ok to take with the other medications I take. Without headaches ,Being Tired,Shaking etc
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012