Erectile dysfunction. Stopped Serlift. When will side effects stop?

I am 28years old Physical Trainer in Gym. Actually i used to have pre-mature ejaculation that is night fall 8-9 times a month than doctor prescribed me to take Serlift50 an antidepressant for 3months, but i continued for 3years. Now i saw the symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction thats i cant sustain erection . I am a physical trainer with lean muscle fit with good physique. I do 30-40 mins intse-cardio workouts as well as muscle workouts for 1.30 hrs. I Just want to know i had stopped this tablet 50-55days ago, so when the side effects will be fully removed from my body? I am going through Ayurvedic Medical treatment right now. And also doing Pelvic , kegel excercises daily 3 times. Please let me know when do the side effect of this Anti depressant will be fully removed. Exercise, Non exercise and Medications please let me know all please.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012