Erectile dysfunction. On cialis, andriol, vitamin D. History of diabetes, low testosterone. Treatment?

i am having diabetes since year 2000 and now erection is not there .I have to take cialis lower strength 10mg and stimulate to get hard to penetrate. i checked my testosterone levels and they were low so am taking oral andriol 40mg twice daily since a month. i also found vitamin d levels which were only 19.5 instead of 30 (which they say ok) could this also have effect on erection as i had pain in legs also...now with calcium and vit d supplements 2000 IU a day is gone will this treatment and better sugar control help to revive my erection..I am also taking nervogen twice a day along with diabetes medicine Please suggest regards
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012