Erectile dysfunction. Have cold and fever. Due to health or lack of stamina?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am 29 aged boy, recently married, my Wife is just 24, after marriage continously we will do sex and we are happy on that, recently we are doing daily, on some days even my penis got erected after wearing condom penis become week immideatly, means when i m trying to intercourse penis is getting week, and cannot do. this happened 3 times now, i m interested on my wife and she too. on these days, i have little cold and fever , i donno that is a reason for this problem.. if i m doing alternate days, i think i dont have problem, is this due to my health or stamina problem ? please help me on this, i m very tensed. Regards Rahul.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012