Epstein-barr virus infection, burning sensations under arms, shoulders blade, feels fatigued, short term memory loss

I was diagnosed with ebv 22 mths ago. My blood tests still show active infection with ebv. I have burning sensations in glands under my arms. Burning in shoulders and between shoulder blades. Burning nostrils and burning throat . Sometimes a salty taste in my mouth. Extreme fatigue , short term memory problems and a reduced level of previous activity. My glands under my arms are sore and burning. My eyes burn and sting and light effects them. Is this all in relation to ebv or could it be something else. I have high proteins in blood, gamma globulins etc which are indicative of chronic infection. Where could this infection be?..
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012