Epispadia patient. Undergone operation, penis still not normal. Can I live like a normal person?

Hi!sir,my name is Rajarshi Bose.i m a patient of Epispadia.At the time of birth my doctor was unable to make understand that am i a girl or boy by seeing my penis .But after checking other things they decided that I am a boy.And after that at the age of 3 and 5 i was operated but still my penis is not like a normal -man penis.So am I able to live like a normal person ever in the further?I mean now I m in the age of 21 so can I get married ever?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013