Episodes of unprotected sex, brown discharge, spotting. Postinor taken. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I had an unprotected intercourse on the 25th Aug while I m still having my period (1st of day of period is 20th Aug). And i had another unprotected intercourse again on 31st of Aug and I took Postinor on the next day. I had a home pregnancy test yesterday and it s showing no pregnant. But ever since then I m having brown discharge and blood spot from 20th Aug until today. Could that be a sign of pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012